Registration requires your company to meet the qualifying criteria in order to successfully create an
account with us.
Participating companies (includes partnerships such as legal and accounting firms) shall observe the following guidelines when submitting for endorsement application.
The organisations shall meet the following criteria to be eligible for the proposed incentive.
- Partnership or companies with share capital of at least RM 2.5 million.
- A proven average revenue record of RM 21 million and more over the past 3 years
- For non-manufacturing companies - should at least have a minimum of 50 FTEs.
- For manufacturing companies - should at least have a minimum of 100 FTEs.
- Years of establishment - The Companies must at least have been established for 5 years and more. However, companies that meet the above (i), (ii), and (iii) but only have been established between 3 to 5 years may be considered.
Companies who do not meet the above criteria set by TalentCorp Malaysia Berhad may proceed to
register/submit their application for TalentCorp’s review and approval.